Check Fastag Balance In Google Pay: If you’re like most people, you probably have a hard time keeping track of your fastag balance. Luckily, there’s a way to check it using google pay. Here’s how:
Also Check: How To Connect An LG TV To WiFi
A FASTag is a device that uses Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. It is affixed to the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. FASTag is currently operational at 395 toll plazas across National Highways.
What Is Google pay:
Google Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Google to make transactions, which was initially sinks with Android devices. It allows users to make transactions using Android smartphones, tablets, or watches. It was earlier named Android Pay. After rebranding in early 2018, it is now available for both Android as well as iOS devices in more than 30 countries.
Also Check: How To Check Fastag Account Balance
How to apply a Fastag from Google Pay:
You can apply for a Fastag through Google Pay by following these steps:
1. Open the Google Pay app
2. Tap on the ‘Cards’ tab
3. Tap on the ‘Get started’ button under ‘FASTag’
4. Enter your personal details like name, email id, mobile number etc.
5. Enter your vehicle details like registration number, make and model.
6. Enter your bank details.
7. Review all the details and tap on the ‘Submit’ button
8. once your application is approved, you will receive a message from Google Pay with further instructions
How to check fastag balance in google pay Step By Step:
- Firstly, Open the Google pay app on your android or IOS device
- Then click on the three-line icon which is showing at the top left corner of the screen.
- After that select the payment methods from the list.
- Now you will see all your payment methods including UPI, Credit/Debit card, and Fastag.
- From there you can able to see the current balance of your Fastag account.
check your Fastag balance in Google Pay, simply open the app, go to the ‘Cards’ section and select your Fastag card. There, you will be able to see your current balance and transactions.
- If you are a prepaid FASTag customer and have registered your mobile number with the prepaid wallet of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), you can know your balance by giving a missed call to the toll-free number: 1300 or +91-8884333331. This is available 24×7.
- If your FASTag Reserved Balance is low or zero, your tag will be blocked till you top-up your Paytm Wallet. Once you top it up, your FASTag Reserved balance will be replenished and your tag will get reactivated in 10 minutes.
- Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL) claims to have led the market in the FASTag segment with 28.2 per cent market share
- how to check fastag balance with vehicle number
- how to check fastag balance in phonepe
- how to check fastag balance in paytm
- fastag balance check number
- fastag recharge
- IndusInd fastag balance check
- fastag login
- how to add money in fastag through google pay