Pokemon Go for PC is an augmented reality game that makes players physically walk around their cities to hunt Pokemon randomly. This game becomes very popular within a couple of days after it releases because it makes players physically active just like playing games on the ground which is good for health. The goal of the player is to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures. To start the game, you have to create and customize your own avatars. If you want to play Pokemon Go on your PC, then you need to do some modifications to your system. In this post, we will explain in detail how to play Pokemon Go on PC.
|Pokémon Go for PC
Requirements to play Pokemon Go on PC:
Apart from an android emulator like Bluestacks, you will need many more programs to play Pokemon Go on your PC
. Before going to the step by step process, we should know what the requirements are. Then You Can Also Check podcast addict for pc.
- You will need a root application that helps you to get access to the root of your device. There are many root applications are available online. You can choose anyone who you feel comfortable with. Here we will explain the steps using the Kingroot app.
- You want to download the ‘Lucky Patcher’ application which will give you the necessary permissions you will need.
- Fake GPS simulator is necessary to play Pokemon go on PC. As already you know, this game uses the player’s location to track where you are. Fake GPS app will help you to emulate player movement.
How to play Pokemon Go on PC?:
Let’s start downloading step by step process on how to download Pokemon Go for PC.
|Pokémon Go for PC Using (BlueStacks)
Step 1: Install Bluestacks:
- The first and foremost step is, you need to download and install the Bluestacks android emulator on your PC. You can get the setup file bluestacks from its official website. Once installation bluestacks gets complete, you are required to sign up with your Google account.
Step 2: Install Kingroot:
- To install Kingroot on your PC, you need to download the APK file of Kingroot, which is available on numerous websites. Once done, run the app file in bluestacks to install it. After installation, you will find the king root app in my apps section of bluestacks and click on it to open. And then click on try it followed by fix now option. Kingroot will now optimize the device and close the app.
Step 3: Restart Bluestacks:
- Now you need to restart the Bluestacks app player. For that, tap on the Settings option. A drop-down menu will open, in that select ‘Restart Android Plugin’. Now bluestacks app will begin to restart.
Step 4: Install Fake GPS Pro:
You can install the Fake GPS Pro app either from the Play Store or by downloading the APK file. Install the app through Bluestacks just like you did in the KingRoot app.
Step 5: Install Lucky Patcher app:
Download the APK file of Lucky Patcher and install it through Bluestacks. Once the installation is done, the app prompts the user for permission to access the installed applications. Click on ‘Allow’ option to give permission. And then launch the app and go to the ‘Rebuild and Install’ option at the bottom right corner of the window. Now, locate and click the ‘BstSharedFolder’ option and select Fake GPS Pro to install it as a system app. Restart the Bluestacks again to save the changes.
Step 6: Install Pokemon Go:
Step 7: Change the Location setting:
Go to the settings in Bluestacks and choose ‘location’. Set the mode to high accuracy. Disable the GPS settings of windows because it will interfere with the Fake GPS Pro.
Step 8: Set up Fake GPS Pro:
Open Lucky Patcher app. In that you will see the Fake GPS Pro app in the list of applications, select it and click on the launch app option. A pop-up message will come that will guide you on how to operate. Simply go through it and tap on ‘ok’.
Click on the menu button (three dots) at the top right corner. And go to settings and make sure that Expert mode is marked. Go back and select a location from the map based on your wish and save the location in your favorite list. This will set up a fake location, from which you will start your game.
Step 9: Launch Pokemon Go:
After completing the above-mentioned process, launch Pokemon Go in Bluestacks.
Once launched, you will see yourself in the location which you mentioned earlier. If you want to move to another place at any time, you need to open Fake GPS
and set up a new location. You can add a few locations in the favorite list to ease the steps. That’s all, now you can enjoy Pokemon Go on your PC.
Now you can enjoy the Pokemon Go on PC by properly following the above-mentioned steps. Playing Pokemon Go on PC can help you to avoid the danger which you face while it on your mobile and you can play comfortably at home without the need to move outside. We also need to remember you, playing this game on PC involves GPS spoofing which is not permitted as per the terms of service of Pokemon Go.
related to pokemon go for pc:
- pokemon go for pc 2019
- how to play pokemon go on pc 2019
- nox pokemon go
- how to play pokemon go on pc without emulator
- pokemon go pc hack
- bluestacks pokemon go
- pokemon go emulator 2019
- pokemon go bluestacks 2019