Kik for PC is one of the instant messaging applications, which allows you to send text messages, share images, videos and web pages to anyone over the internet or Wi-Fi. It allows you to communicate with your friends by using their phone number, user name or simply by scanning the key codes. You can send messages, photos, audios, videos and etc around the world as many as possible. In this post, we will guide you to download the Kik app for PC. If you want to enjoy all the features of the Kik app on your PC as well, read this post till the end.
|Kik for PC Windows
Features of Kik for PC:
- Kik has the largest library of add-ons. So you won’t get bored anytime because it has enough fun things.
- It is completely free to use. Kik will never ask you for a paid subscription.
- In Kik messenger, you can know when your recipient has read the message. It quickly alerts you whenever a message is sent, read or received by the recipient.
- Kik for PC provides a customized alert tone for a particular contact and takes precedence over the reception of the text if the contact is ‘fixed’ on the main page of the app.
- The app comes with a built-in browser, so you don’t want to leave the app when you won’t open a web page.
- It allows you to retrieve your older chats easily.
- Also Kik allows you to continue the conversation from the previous time. This means, the app always starts from where you left.
- To provide a more exciting experience with chatting, you will find plenty of ‘stickers’ or ‘GIF’ loaded into the app.
How to download and install Kik for PC:
Kik is not available for windows officially but still, you can download and install it on your PC by using Android emulators such as Bluestacks. Just follow the easy instructions given below to use Kik for PC. Then You Also Check Snapchat For PC
Download bluestacks emulator on your PC:
- First of all, you need to download Bluestacks on your PC. Bluestacks is an android emulator that helps you to run the android application on a PC or laptop. To download Bluestacks emulator, go to the official website of bluestacks on your default web browser. Once you are on their site, navigate and click on download Bluestacks. It will download and save the setup file bluestacks on your PC’s download directory.
|Bluestacks For PC Using Kik For PC
Install bluestacks :
- Once the download gets completed, click on the setup file. It will initiate the installation process of Bluestacks on your PC. You need to wait for the completion of the installation process. After installation of bluestacks gets complete, launch the bluestacks app. And sign in with your Gmail account.
Download Kik using Google Play Store:
- Google Play Store is an inbuilt application of bluestacks emulator. Open the play store application; you will be able to see a search bar at top of the window. Type the keyword ‘Kik’ in the search bar and press enter. Google play store will then search for the app that matches your keyword and display a list of different results. As the search results, there are numerous options or similar kinds of results are appearing in the front.
|Kik for PC Windows (10/8/7) & Laptop
- You need to choose the option which is available with the icon of Kik. When you click on the icon, you can see the complete information and other related factors of the application. There is an ‘install’ option that is also available and you need to click on it. After installation gets finish, you can now use Kik on your PC without facing any issues with the help of the Bluestacks emulator.
Download and Install Kik for PC using APK file:
- Alternatively, you can use the APK file of Kik app. Go to the web browser and then search for the APK file of Kik app and then open any trusted website and download the APK file of Kik.
- Once the APK file of Kik is downloaded, you can simply install the app by double-clicking on the APK file. Doing so will initiate the installation process into the bluestacks application. If you have more than one emulator on your PC, right-click on the Kik APK file and choose open from the available option. And then click on bluestacks.
|Kik For Apk
- Bluestacks will give a notification that indicates the ongoing installation process. After completing the installation process, you will receive a notification from the bluestacks that the Kik has been successfully installed. Now you can start using the app.
Using Kik messenger on your PC is very easy with the bluestacks. I hope, this post has helped you to easily download Kik messenger on your PC. Kik is one of the best and fastest instant messaging apps, that lets you establish instant communication with people from all over the world.
Related To Kik for PC:
- Kik for pc Reddit
- Kik for pc without bluestacks
- chrome-extension for Kik
- Kik login pc
- Is Kik for pc safe
- Kik for mac
- manymo kik
- chrome extensions for Kik,