FaceTime for PC is a famous application for video and voice calls via VoIP (Voice over IP) services. You can make HD video calls and voice calls using a Wi-Fi network or another network. It lets you make video calls without any charges at any time and anywhere. FaceTime is a native application for iOS, you can’t use this application on another platform such as Windows and Android. In this post, we will give you some tricks to use FaceTime on your PC.
|FaceTime for PC
Features of FaceTime for PC:
- Using FaceTime for PC, you can make audio or video calls up to 32 people at a time.
- You can also use emoji in FaceTime. An emoji is an animated emoji that imitate your facial expressions in real-time. With this feature of FaceTime, you can enjoy more fun with your friends.
- To use FaceTime, A single email address can be registered to multiple devices and a call placed to that email address rings all devices simultaneously.
- In FaceTime App, you can add your favorite callers to your favorite list.
- You can make both video and audio calls in HD quality.
- FaceTime has an excellent user-friendly interface. If you want, you can easily navigate between video conferences and texts.
- In FaceTime, you can add a particular person in the block list by using a blocking call feature so that they never disturbed you.
How to download and install FaceTime for PC:
- Download FaceTime for PC using iPadian.
- Download FaceTime for PC using Bluestacks.
Method 1: Download Facetime for PC using iPadian:
iPadian is an emulator which turns your Windows PC into an iOS device. You can simply download the iPadian extension file from the iPadian website. You can download it from the given link: http://www.ipadian.net.
|FaceTime for PC Windows
- After completing the download of the iPadian, launch an iPadian emulator on your computer. There are already some pre-installed apps like Facebook and Instagram and also you will see the App Store icon on the dashboard.
- Click on the App Store icon and then you will be taken to the application store. Next, search for the FaceTime app and then you can click on the free button.
- Now, FaceTime will be downloaded on your PC and ready to run. You can see one log in screen in which you must enter Apple ID and Password.
- Then you can select any contact as you want and make a video call or voice on your PC.
Method 2: Download Facetime for PC using Bluestacks:
First, you have to download bluestacks. You can get the installation file on its official website. Once you have downloaded, simply install it on your PC and launch the Bluestacks.
- Once you open the bluestacks software, you will be asked to log in to the emulator. You can use your Gmail account to login to the Bluestacks.
- You should download the APK file of FaceTime. There is a couple of websites where you can download the APK file of FaceTime for PC.
- After a download of the APK file gets complete, double click the APK file of FaceTime and run it on bluestacks. Wait a few minutes to successfully passing the installation process. After completing the installation process go to my apps and click the FaceTime icon to use it.
Alternatives to FaceTime for PC:
As already said, FaceTime is not officially available for PC. If you opt for the above-explained method, it may cause any problems like threats and malware on your PC. So you can use alternatives to FaceTime for PC, which you can download for free. The below-given alternatives give you the assurance of security as well as similar features of FaceTime.
- Skype is the most used video call application worldwide. With this video chat app, you can get together with one or 24 of your friends and family on an HD video call. Skype allows you to send instant messages to other users in your contact list. You can send 254 emoticons which are displayed either statically or animated. Moreover, Skype becomes a legitimate social platform used by many companies to conduct interviews and formal meetings.
- All for free, no matter what platform you use Skype on, which means it supports cross-platform. You can use it on Windows, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Android.
- We all are familiar with Facebook and we know that in order to chat with each other, we have to download this messenger app of Facebook. This Facebook messenger app also allows you to make voice and video calls to one or more users. It is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
- Viber is a popular application which you can use for video calls and for different purposes. It is accessible on different platforms like iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. Viber uses your mobile phone number as your sign-in which syncs with your phone’s contact to quickly find all your friends and family who are using Viber.
- It offers instant messaging complete with emojis, stickers, GIFs and even games. Viber lets you create a group with up to a hundred users.
Related To Facetime For PC:
- facetime for pc review
- bluestacks facetime
- facetime on pc Reddit
- facetime for pc youtube
- facetime download
- iMessage and facetime on pc
- facetime pc iPhone
- facetime for windows 10 cnet