Carrom Pool for PC is a multiplayer board game in which you can play the game with real players around the globe. It also allows you to invite your friends and challenge them in the game. Carrom Pool has gained a lot of fans since it was released because of its simple mechanism. To play this game, you first need to touch the launch sheet to locate your initial position. After that, you have to simply move your finger to mark the path and move when you want to run the chips.
|Carrom pool for PC|
The player who first completes the chips of his color will win the game. Many people want to play this game on a bigger screen like a PC. Unfortunately, Carrom Pool does not support windows operating system but with some tricks, you can play this game on your PC. We are here to explain the tricks to download the Carrom pool for PC. Then You Can Also Check the top 8 best internet booster apps.
Features of Carrom Pool for PC
- You can easily connect with players from the world or any of your friends and play against them in the Carrom pool.
- It features realistic physics and smooth controls.
- There are two modes are available in this game which is the classic mode and the disc mode.
- The control system of this game is very intuitive.
- You will get coins based on your play during each game.
- You can bet coins on matches against real players and win double the amount through the use of the app.
- Practice mode is also available with this you can prepare for the matches to play with your opponent.
How to download and install Carrom Pool for PC:
Most of the Google Play Store applications are exclusively made for smartphones and not for windows PC, but still, you can use any of your favorite android applications using an emulator. The emulator is a kind of software that helps you to run android apps on your PC. Here we mentioned about two best android emulators to download and install Carrom Pool for PC.
Method 1: Download Carrom Pool for PC using Bluestacks App player:
Bluestacks is one of the best and widely used android emulators, which is available for Windows PC as well as Mac OS. Let’s start the step by the step installation process.
|Bluestacks for pc|
- Go to the default web browser on your PC and visit www.bluestacks.com this will open the official website of Bluesatcks. Locate the green download button on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- Now Bluestacks extension file will download on to your PC. You will have to the location in which you want to download the file. If you already set up a default download location on the browser, then the file will automatically be saved in the same location.
- Once the download gets complete, you have to install the downloaded file by double-clicking on it. Bluestacks will ask confirmation to install the app player on your computer and click the ‘Yes’ button to give permission. And click the ‘Install Now’ button when it is prompted.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process. After completing, launch the Bluestacks app player by clicking its icon on the desktop.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up the app player. After that, you can see the home screen of Bluestacks software. Click the My Apps tab in the top left side of the window.
- Click on the System App option. Now you can see Google Play Store on the Bluestacks. Go to the google play store and sign in with your Google account.
|The search bar at the top of the Bluestacks|
- And then click on the Search bar at the top of the Bluestacks window and type Carrom Pool. It will show you a drop-down menu of options,
|Carrom Pool app icon|
- Click the Carrom Pool app icon and it will show the app page. Now click on the ‘Install’ button. It will take a few seconds. After successful installation, you can find the game under the list of my apps in Bluestacks.
Method 2: Download Carrom Pool for PC using Nox App player:
Yet another popular android emulator is the Nox app player, which is simple and easy to use. It is lightweight when compared to Bluestacks which consumes more storage space. You can use the Nox app player as the best alternative to Bluestacks. Here are the steps to download Carrom Pool for PC using Nox.
|Nox app player|
- Nox App player is one another best android emulators for PC. Download the installer file of the Nox app player from its official website.
- Double click on the installer file which you downloaded to begin the installation process of the Nox app player.
- After the successful installation, launch the Nox app player. Allow root permissions for Nox player by selecting on Settings and then tap ‘ON’ from root option and then click on save changes.
- You will find the Google Play Store on its main screen and click on it. If you are using it for the first time, the Nox app player will ask you to sign in to play the store using Google Account.
- When you are finished with the sign-in process, type for the Carrom Pool app on Google play store’s search bar.
- In the event that you see the Carrom Pool app, click on it and then click on the install button to start the installation process of the Carrom Pool application. After installation gets complete, you can enjoy the Carrom Pool app on your PC.
In this post, we have provided detailed instructions on how to download and install Carrom Pool for PC. Now you can enjoy this multiplayer game Carrom pool on your PC by following the above-mentioned methods.
Related to Carrom Pool For PC:
- carrom pool for pc online play.
- carrom pool online play.
- carrom pool download.
- carrom disc pool download.
- carrom disc pool game download.
- carrom pool game download.
- carrom disc pool online pc.
- carrom game download for pc.