NordVPN for PC is an internet privacy VPN service that includes an extensive list of features and module that can unblock all websites which are blocked in your country. When using NordVPN for PC, your IP address is hidden when you browse the internet. It has servers throughout the world, with several servers for each country. You can use this app with internet browsers, VoIP applications, P2P services, etc. NordVPN for PC has a double VPN technology that encrypts data twice for more security.
|NordVPN for PC|
Features of NordVPN for PC:
- NordVPN for PC will start automatically whenever you turn on the computer.
- Its smart algorithm will find the best possible server option for you.
- It helps you to stay safe on public Wi-Fi. The app will automatically connect to the VPN every time you use a Wi-Fi network.
- You can enable the cybersecurity feature to protect yourself from malware and many kinds of malicious online threats.
- With the NordVPN for PC, you can download and upload files securely.
- This VPN offers hundreds of peer to peer servers and has no bandwidth limits.
- NordVPN for PC has an advanced feature called ‘Kill Switch’ which lets you specify which programs should be shut down by kill switch if VPN connection drops.
- It supports 256-bit powerful encryption that enhances the way of using the internet and makes web-surfing secure.
- You can easily use SSL with your own specified VPN server.
How can you get NordVPN for PC?:
Step 1: Go to the official website of NordVPN in your browser. And then download the extension file of NordVPN for PC and save it in the download folder of your PC.
Step 2: After downloading the extension file, go to your download folder and double click the NordVPNSetup.exe installation file that you downloaded.
Step 3: A new window may give the pop-up message that asks ‘Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?’ and click yes to proceed.
Step 4: The installer window will open and you need to click the Install button. The installer will proceed with the installation process.
Step 5: After completing the installation process, the NordVPN app will start and appear in a new window. A shortcut to the app will also appear on your device.
How to set up the NordVPN for PC?:
Click on the NordVPN logo on your desktop. When the app window opens, load it and enter your credentials to log in. Then you can also Use Justalk for pc
- The home screen of the app will appear. Here, you can see the server list and the map. At the top of the screen, you can navigate through servers, app settings, and access server search.
- At the bottom of the screen, there is the Quick Connect button, which will automatically connect you to the server recommended for you.
- Using a complex formula with different server parameters, the smart Quick connect algorithm selects the best option for you at any time.
- You can also connect to a server in a specific country by clicking on the country pin on the map.
- Once connected, the country pin on the map lights up in green. The Quick Connect status label says that you are Protected.
- If you want to connect to a specific server, click on the Search here field at the top left corner of the app. In the search field, enter a country, a category or a specific server’s number with a hashtag to find what you need.
- After you connect and close the app window, you can still find NordVPN running in the system tray area at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- It may also be in the hidden system tray area, which you can open with the upwards arrow.
- By right-clicking the system tray icon, you will have all basic controls just a click away: quick connect or disconnect, see and reconnect to your recently selected servers, open or quit the app.