JusTalk for PC is a free high-quality video, voice, and group calling application. It is very simple, reliable, secure and fun to use. You can make high definition video or voice calls over Wi-Fi or other networks (EDGE/2G/3G/4G) on the go. It also allows you to send text messages. JusTalk for PC allows you to record and capture video during a call. Communication using Justalk is end to end encrypted; the server does not save any calls or chat exchanges and could not read them. You can create group voice calls and video chat as many groups as you like to make group voice calls or group video chats with friends or family members up to 16 people.
|Justalk For PC
With this app, you can participate in video gatherings with only one individual and then invite additional participants and simultaneously send group text, images, and video. Additionally, it gives you the opportunity to combine the same number of contacts you need and talk to each other at the same time. You can draw whatever you like on the screen and it will consequently be shown for the other individual. It is an amazing way to convey plans to someone you are conversing with without having to put into words. JusTalk for PC lets you create your own unique JusTalk ID and make it easy for your friends to search your account. You can add new friends by shared name cards or QR codes. Also, this app allows you to choose themes and express yourself musically with ringtones. Then you can also check fotoswipe for pc.
Features of JusTalk for PC:
- You can make free one to one or group calls with a clear voice and HD video quality.
- Video can switch smoothly under Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G connections.
- You can see clearly even in the dark with night vision.
- With this app, you can draw and share your doodles, stickers, and photos in real-time.
- You can challenge your friends in enjoyable games during the call.
- It lets you record and save your video and voice call with just a tap. These memorable moments stay available in memories.
- Send texts, photos, videos, and emojis to your friends one to one or in groups when you don’t have time for a call.
- Your calls and messages are secured. Only you and the person you contact can see, read or listen to them, even the Justalk team will not have access to your data.
- You can register with this app using your Facebook account or phone number.
- During video calls, you can do a variety of things, such as creating a mustache or writing something on-screen to make conversation funnier.
- JusTalk for PC consumes very little data than skype, so you can up to 40% of data.
How to download JusTalk for PC?:
You can download JusTalk for PC with the help of an android emulator such as bluestacks. It allows you to simulate a virtual android environment on your computer. Bluestacks is a free application, so you will not be charged or asked to subscribe to any service whatsoever. You can simply install the emulator on your PC to download the android applications. Do the following steps properly to download JusTalk on your PC.
Step-1: The first thing you need is to download and install bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator. It allows an application that runs exclusively on the android device to run on your PCs.
Step-2: You can download bluestacks from the official site or by using the download links. Once you download the bluestacks, you need to follow the instruction which is displayed on your screen to run the application. After that, you will see a PC version of android mobile.
Step-3: In bluestacks, you have to log in with your Google account. It is necessary if you won’t give, the app will not work furthermore.
Step-4: After login, look for the play store app and click the icon. And search for the JusTalk app in the search bar which is appearing at the top of the screen. Then pick the appropriate app from the list and click the install button.
Step-5: Wait until the installation is complete. Once it’s getting done, go to the home tab and find the newly installed JusTalk icon and launch it. It usually appears in my apps section.
|Justalk For PC
Step-6: Follow the basic set-up instructions. Now you can use the JusTalk app on your PC.