Root Browser Classic for PC is a complete file manager application for rooted users. You will have full root access to your device from copying and pasting files to moving and renaming them. You can zip, tar, delete and move any file or folder and add new files and folders in any directory. With the help of Root Browser Classic for PC, you can create and delete directories, change file permissions and ownerships. This app is a solution to all your problems related to managing, moving and storing files on the memory of your SD card and phones. Sometimes, find the next location is difficult when you open a folder or visit some location in your memory. For example, if you move or archive a file, you may not remember where the exact location to place it or where to find it. Root Browser Classic for PC solves this problem. It provides you a unique interface where you can open multiple tabs and access anywhere according to your tab location.
|Root Browser Classic for PC|
Root Browser Classic for PC is a fully customizable application including custom colors, themes, and icons and file or view layout. It allows you to have full control over all device files. You can search and access any file in your system directory, sort by name size and date, create, move, copy or paste, transfer (external transfer) and delete any file. This app has cloud storage integration to transfer files between external storage and on the go devices. You can send files by email to easily share them with your contacts. Then you can also check ringdroid for pc.
How can you get Root Browser Classic for PC:
There are two methods to download Root Browser Classic on your PC. That is
- Download Root Browser Classic using bluestacks.
- Download Root Browser Classic using APK file.
How to download Root Browser Classic for PC using bluestacks:
|Root Browser Classic for PC Windows 7/8/10|
To download Root Browser Classic in your PC, you are required to get an Android emulator. Emulators such as Bluestacks can be a good option. The main reason to get an Android emulator is that it allows you to access the android applications on your PC.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch the emulator and sign in with a Google Account to get started. The system is pretty much the same as an android phone.
- Once the emulator screen comes up, click on the search option to get an application you desire to enjoy on your computer. For Root Browser Classic, you can type the application name in the search bar.
- A huge list containing multiple search options will come up from that you need to select the appropriate result to download Root Browser Classic.
- Click on the install button on the emulator screen and wait a couple of moments for the installation process to complete.
- The app may request access permission for the system information. All you need to do is click on the accept button and allow the installation to happen. Similar to any android devices, Root Browser Classic will be installed on your computer as well.
- You are all done. You can launch the application and configure it the way you want. Once complete, you can enjoy using Root Browser Classic on your PC.
How to install Root Browser Classic for PC using APK:
Step-1: Download Root Browser Classic’s APK file and save it anywhere on your computer
Step-2: Open the bluestacks application. Look at the home tab which is at the bottom screen and click the Install APK button.
Step-3: It will take you to windows explorer. From here on, navigate to the folder where APK was previously downloaded. Double-click it to start the installation
Step-4: Once the installation is done, pull up the installed app from the My Apps section. Finish the set up by following the on-screen instructions. That’s all, now you can enjoy using Root Browser Classic on your computer.
Features of Root Browser Classic for PC:
- Integrated search function, so you never lose a file
- Send files by email
- Install zips using clockwork recovery
- Execute script files
- Change the theme by double tapping home button
- Open files and folders of other apps
- Sort by name, size or date
- Move multiple files at the same time
- View and edit files in list, grid or thumbnail format