Orbot is a free proxy application that empowers other applications to use the internet more securely. Orbot uses Tor to encrypt your internet traffic and then hide it by bouncing through a series of computers around the world. Tor is free software and open network and the name derived from an acronym for the original software project name ‘The Onion Router’. It helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis. Orbot has the capacity to encrypt internet traffic. After you activate the Orbot, a transparent proxy is created that has the capacity to redirect your connection to the Tor browser. Orbot can ensure privacy and security by hiding the IP address and encrypting communication over the internet. This app can help you secretly research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school or skip the firewall to watch sports at work.
|Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC
How to download Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC?:
Orbot is officially available for the android smartphone. But you can use it on your PC with the help of an android emulator. Below is a step by step guide to download and install Orbot for PC. There two methods to download Orbot for PC. Then You Can Check Facetune for pc.The following are the two methods.
1. Install Orbot for PC via Play Store.
2. Install Orbot for PC using APK.
How to install Orbot for PC via play store:
Step-1: Download and Install Bluestacks:
- To use Orbot on your PC, first, you have to download bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator that imitates an android phone on your personal computer. You can get the installation file on their official website. Once you have downloaded, simply install it on your PC and open the program
Step-2: Create a Bluestacks Account and Login:
- Once you open the blue stacks software, you will be asked to log in or create an account. If you already have an account, click the login option. If you do not have an account, click the register option and answer the form to create your account.
Step-3: Go to Google Play Store :
- Click the back button on your bluestacks emulator after signing in to your Google account and go to Google Play Store. And search for Orbot on the search bar.
Step-4: Download Orbot:
|Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC|
- Select appropriate results to download and install the Orbot app. After complete installation goes to my apps and clicks the Orbot icon to use it.
How to install Orbot for PC using APK:
Step-1: Download Orbot APK and save it anywhere on your computer
Step-2: Open the bluestacks application. Look at the home tab which is at the bottom screen and click the Install APK button.
Step-3: It will take you to windows explorer. From here on, navigate to the folder where APK was previously downloaded. Double-click it to start the installation
Step-4: Once the installation is done, pull up the installed app from the My Apps section. Finish the set up by following the on-screen instructions. That’s all, now you can enjoy the Orbot app on your computer.
How to configure Orbot app for PC
- Open the application and tap on the language that you want and press next to continue.
- This starts the configuration wizard with the description of the robot.
- You must read the description carefully and click the next button.
- Then, you will get one warning screen.
- You must read the instructions given in the warning screen and then tap the next button.
- After that, a screen will appear whereby you will be asked to grand the Superuser access.
- If you want to get the access of the superuser you have to root the device.
- If you don’t want to root your device then you can use the option ‘I understand and would like to continue without superuser’.
- Then tap on the Next button and a list of applications will appear which will work with Orbot.
- You need to click on the Next button. After that, the Orbot configuration will be completed.
- A final screen will be shown in which the typical user for Tor as well as Orbot will appear.
- You need to read all the instructions displayed on the screen and click on the Finish button.