Lumyer for PC is a selfie editor that allows you to make and edit selfie photos from your device. You can choose among over one hundred effects and take videos and more. For example make your video with rain or snow, blow bubble gum, make your hair fly with the wind, have a surround you, splash water, get your favorite pet in, play music, have red hearts floating, etc. Each effect has a number of different variations. You can update the available effects to have more variations or you can download more effects include audio Halloween, horror, autumn, summer, fantasy and many more. You may also choose filters, add text and select the correct opacity with help of Lumyer for PC. Animated pictures can be shared on social media such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, etc.
|Lumyer for PC|
Lumyer for PC lets you take a picture from the app’s camera or you can choose a picture from your gallery. Then You Can Also Check kingroot for pc
Features of Lumyer for PC:
- You can add artistic makeup to your selfies and achieve a high fashion glamorous look. They are not just masks, it gives video effects that make your selfies completely unique.
- Lumyer for PC lets you take picture or choose a picture from the gallery.
- It has hundred of effects on any occasion and situation. The library is constantly updated.
- You can select and apply one or more animated effects, lumyer customize them and let you to share your lumy to amaze your friends.
- Animated photos can be saved in GIF formats and share it on social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, etc.
- Lumyer for PC is great marketing and advertising tool. You can use lumys to capture the attention of your audience.
How can you download Lumyer for PC?:
Lumyer app is basically designed for smartphones which use android or iOS platform. You can use this app in your PC with the help of an android emulator which helps you to imitate the smartphone screen on your computer. Follow the below steps to download Lumyer for PC.
Step-1: Download and Install Bluestacks:
- To use Lumyer on your PC, first, you have to download bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator that imitates an android phone on your personal computer. You can get the installation file on their official website. Once you have downloaded, simply install it on your PC and open the program.
Step-2: Create a Bluestacks Account and Login:
- Once you open the bluestack software, you will be asked to log in or create an account. If you already have an account, click the login option. If you do not have an account, click the register option and answer the form to create your account. After completing the registration process, log in to your account.
|Lumyer for PC|
Step-3: Search for Lumyer App:
- After login opens the Google Play Store in bluestacks app. Search Lumyer App in Google play store’s search bar. Select the appropriate from the list and click install. Wait until the installation is complete.
Step-4: Go To My Apps:’
- After completing the installation process, go to My Apps. Find the newly installed Lumyer app icon and launch it. Follow the basic set up instructions. That’s all now you can use Lumyer App on your PC.
Install Lumyer for PC with APK file:
- Download the bluestacks with the help of the above-given steps. Then you have to install the apk file. You can download the apk file of the Lumyer app from a number of sites that offer the android application freely. This includes apkmonk, apkmirror, uptown and apk4fun among others. Go to anyone of those websites and initiate download process on to your computer’s storage.
- Once the download is complete, you can simply install the app by double-clicking on the apk file. Double-clicking on the APK file will initiate an installation process onto the bluestacks application.
- Bluestacks will give a notification that indicates the ongoing installation process. After completing the installation process, you will receive a notification from the bluestacks that the Lumyer app has been successfully installed. Now you can start using the app.
- To use Lumyer for PC, simply open the bluestacks emulator on your computer. On the emulator, click the all app’s icon to display all installed applications.
- The app menu will closely resemble that of most android devices.