K-9 Mail for PC is an open-source mail client that allows you to configure multiple accounts, for example, IMAP pushes email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, BCC-self, PGP or MIME and more. K-9 Mail for PC supports IMAP, POP3, and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDev). It supports multiple accounts, so you can stay connected with all of them. It highlights synchronization with multiple mail accounts and directories. This includes the possibility of tagging any email with different labels, selective archiving of mail, and creates specific signatures or storage of data on the SD card. K-9 Mail for PC gives you a notification for each of your accounts or folders separately.
|K-9 Mail for PC Windows
This email client application is developed by K-9 dog walkers and they are currently working it for more stable and faster. Sending emails with or without heavy attachment can be a very convenient task with K-9 Mail for PC.
Features of K-9 Mail for PC:
- Attachment saving.
- Attach any file on the SD card type when the OI file manager is installed.
- Message flagging.
- Per account notifications.
- Choice of black or white .theme.
- Multiple identities.
- Message list sorting.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Many performance enhancements.
- GPG and PGP or MIME support using OpenKeychain.
- Emoji support.
- Pinch to zoom.
- SD card storage.
How to download K-9 Mail for PC?:
K-9 Mail is officially available for android devices only. Right now you can absolutely use it for free on your Windows PC or Mac. With the help of android emulators, you can easily use K-9 Mail on your computer. In order to download K-9 Mail for PC, you will need to download an android emulator like bluestacks. Bluestacks is a free software application that lets you run any mobile apps or games on your PC. Below is a step by step guide to download and install K-9 Mail for PC. Then you can also check Hola Vpn For PC.
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks:
- To use K-9 Mail on your PC, first, you have to download bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator that imitates an android phone on your personal computer. Go to your browser and search for bluestacks and select the official website of bluestacks. Click on the download button which appears on the home page of bluestacks official website. It initiates a download of bluestacks set up file.
Step 2: Install the bluestacks program:
- Once the download gets completed, you can now install bluestacks. Navigate to your computer’s download directory. Find the bluestacks set up file which you downloaded and double click the setup file to initiate the installation process. Make sure you have sufficient storage to support the installation process. This installation process may take a few minutes to complete depending on your computer’s speed and performance.
Step 3: Create a Bluestacks Account and Login:
- Once you open the blue stacks software, you will be asked to log in or create an account. If you already have an account, click the login option. If you do not have an account, click the register option and answer the form to create your account. After completing the registration process, log in to your account.
Step 4: Download the K-9 Mail App APK:
- You should collect the APK file of the K-9 Mail App. There is a couple of places where you can download the K-9 Mail App for PC.
Step 5: Run the APK File on Bluestacks:
- Now double click the APK file of K-9 Mail App and run it on bluestacks. Wait a few minutes to successfully passing the installation process. After complete installation goes to my apps and clicks the K-9 Mail App icon to use it.
Step 6: Go to Google Play Store:
|K-9 Mail for PC Windows
- Instead of using APK, you can also download it from the Google play store. You can open Google play store app and use its search tool to search K-9 Mail. You will see the search result for K-9 Mail for PC and then click on the install button to start the installation. Now you can enjoy using the K-9 Mail app for PC.