iSmartViewPro is an application to monitor your camera footage in real-time from long distances by just swiping up your smartphone. The main purpose of the iSmartViewPro app is to add a ton of functionality to how you interact and control your security cameras. If you are out for some reason and no one is there in your home, you can spy on your home with the help of the iSmartViewPro application. Once you log in to iSmartViewPro, you can access it from any corner of the world. All you need to have an internet connection. It also gives you the ability to take snapshots of anything. This feature will help you to witness any suspicious easily.
|ISmartViewPro for PC
You can start or pause or stop the recording of your CCTV footage. DVR (Digital Video Recorder) in real-time is one of the great features of iSmartViewPro. This application also supports filters so that you can change the view of the image depending on the angle or time of day. iSmartViewPro is developed by the famous developers of Cloud IP Camera. It is specially made for P2P IP Cameras. The procedure is really very simple; just you have to enter the camera identification number and password. So, there is no need for a complex router or IP settings. This app also consists of lots of amazing functions like set FTP params, record video, set motion alarm, set email and etc.
Features of iSmartViewPro for PC:
- iSmartViewPro has the ability to connect IP cameras to the app. All you have to do is enter the camera’s identification number and password.
- This app allows you to connect multiple cameras at once. The multiple camera support works quite well when you use iSmartViewPro on your PC.
- iSmartViewPro allows you to set motion detection alerts with a compatible camera. You will get notification whenever someone is outside your home.
- It has the ability to record video feeds, so you can select the recording option and watch the footage whenever you want. If you use this app on your PC, you can watch all your video feeds again on a larger screen which gives you more details than you get on your phone.
- Great graphics support makes iSmartViewPro the best choice for running. You can easily switch between different video streams.
- You can also create keyboard shortcuts that let you quickly move between your camera feeds.
- One of the main things about this app is you will get all these features without spending any money.
How to download iSmartViewPro for PC:
There is no official iSmartViewPro for PC. So you should use an android emulator to download iSmartViewPro for PC. Here, we have used the Bluestacks android emulator. You can use any other android emulator depending on your computer. Then you can check hi VPN for pc to Follow the below steps:
|ISmartViewPro for PC Windows
Step 1: Download the extension file bluestacks emulator from its official website.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Install Now’ button and wait for the installation to complete. It might take a few minutes.
Step 3: When the installation is complete, click the ‘Complete’ button and the installation process will take a few more minutes.
Step 4: Now it will ask you to log in through your Google account, give your Google account details and login.
Step 5: Open the bluestacks app. On the home screen, select the play store available on the screen.
Step 6: Now type the iSmartViewPro in the search bar. After iSmartViewPro shows up, click on the ‘Install’ button.
Step 7: After completing the installation process, click on ‘Open’ to start iSmartViewPro. Now you can use iSmartViewPro on your PC.
How to install iSmartViewPro for PC using APK file:
Step 1: download the iSmartViewPro APK file. (apkmonk, apkmirror, appbrain, and androidapksfree are the popular websites from which you can download APK file).
Step 2: Open bluestacks and from home screen, you will see installed apps, click three dots beside it.
Step 3: Now select ‘Install APK’. It will open file explorer and select your downloaded iSmartViewPro APK file. Or you can simply drag and drop the APK file into the bluestacks to install the app.
Step 4: It will take a few minutes to install the app. Now you can open the iSmartViewPro app by clicking on it from the home screen.