IPTV Extreme Pro is an application which allows you to watch movies, series and television channels in your devices such as smartphone or PC through the internet. You can stream your favorite movies or series without any subscription, without need to download and without paying for it. IPTV Extreme Pro allows you to record anything that you are viewing from the app. In IPTV Extreme Pro, you will find hundreds of channels from different countries around the world. It will provide all movies and series in HD quality. IPTV Extreme Pro is an ad-free application.
|IPTV Extreme Pro for PC
What are the top features of IPTV Extreme Pro for PC?:
- It gives the ability to download EPG (Electronic Program Guide) from the device. Also, you can automatically update EPG.
- This application gives you the ability to record live streaming with a time limit and also gives the ability to download the on-demand program.
- You can set reminders so that you can’t miss a single one of your favorite program that you want to watch
- You can Configure your own playlists to easily access the streams you visit on a regular basis
- IPTV Extreme Pro supports Chromecast, remote controller, m3u playlist and multi EPG (TV guide).
- You can search for similar events on the TV guide.
- The main features of this app are parental control (if children use it) and customizable theme
- It supports icons in different sizes
- Time recording, time management, slide the EPG, management of EPG alias, auto-start on boot function and setting up backup or restore are the other features of the IPTV Extreme Pro app.
How can you download IPTV Extreme Pro for PC?:
IPTV Extreme Pro is basically designed for smartphones which use android or iOS platform. You can use this app in your PC with the help of an android emulator which helps to imitate the smartphone screen on your computer. Follow the below steps To download IPTV Extreme Pro for PC. Then you can also check TextPlus for PC.
Step-1: Download and Install Bluestacks:
- To use IPTV Extreme Pro on your PC, first, you have to download bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator that imitates an android phone on your personal computer. You can get the installation file on their official website. Once you have downloaded, simply install it on your PC and open the program.
Step-2: Create a Bluestacks Account and Login:
- Once you open the blue stacks software, you will be asked to log in or create an account. If you already have an account, click the login option. If you do not have an account, click the register option and answer the form to create your account. After completing the registration process, log in to your account.
Step-3: Search for IPTV Extreme Pro App:
|IPTV Extreme Pro for PC
- After login opens the Google Play Store in the bluestacks app. Search IPTV Extreme Pro App in Google play store’s search bar. Select the appropriate from the list and click install. Wait until the installation is complete.
Step-4: Go To My Apps:
- After completing the installation process, go to My Apps. Find the newly installed IPTV Extreme Pro icon and launch it. Follow the basic set up instructions. That’s all now you can use IPTV Extreme Pro App on your PC.
Install IPTV Extreme Pro with APK file:
Download the bluestacks with the help of the above-given steps. Then you have to install the apk file. You can download the apk file of the IPTV Extreme Pro app from a number of sites that offer the android application freely. This includes apkmonk, apkmirror, uptown and apk4fun among others. Go to anyone of those websites and initiate the download process on to your computer’s storage.
Once the download is complete, you can simply install the app by double-clicking on the apk file. Double-clicking on the installation file will initiate an installation process onto the bluestacks application. Bluestacks will give a notification that indicates the ongoing installation process. After completing the installation process, you will receive a notification from the bluestacks that the IPTV
The extreme Pro app has been successfully installed. Now you can start using the app.
To use IPTV Extreme Pro for PC, simply open the bluestacks emulator on your computer. On the emulator, click the app’s icon to display all installed applications. The app menu will closely resemble that of most android devices