Are you searching for an application that permits you to view whatever you want anytime and also anywhere? If so, You TV Player is a suitable application for you. This app allows you to watch online videos, movies, cartoons and especially new and latest episodes of TV shows and series. Your TV Player also supports video and movie downloading, video streaming as well as chrome cast. In this app, you can watch HD videos free of cost and also watch various TV channels of different genres such as cartoon channels, game channels, music channels, movie channels, and news channels, extra. It works as a social media platform too, where you can with other users. Your TV Player is primarily designed for android devices only and it is not officially available for PC.
|You TV Player for PC|
So if you want to download You TV Player for PC, you need to download an android emulator on your computer. We will here to guide you on how to download You TV Player for PC. Before that, you need to see the features of your TV Player.
Features of You TV Player for PC:
- You TV Player for PC is available for free of cost. You won’t be charged for any of the content that you stream on it
- You can protect TV shows, or other programs with the password and prevent others from accessing
- The user interface of the app is awesome. It is very easy to navigate your way around the You TV Player for PC.
- The user can log in with facebook account and chat with friends and also share TV shows, movies, videos with them.
- The app is highly customizable and you can customize it according to your needs and preferences.
- Configure your own favorites lists to easily access the streams you visit on a regular basis
- You can set reminders so that you miss a single one of your favorite programs that you want to watch.
- You TV Player app has channels for every category like cartoons, movies, entertainment, music and more.
- It provides a lot of attributes such as data hiding and locking.
How to download You TV Player for PC:
If you want to install You TV Player for PC, you should download an android emulator such as bluestacks. Here is the step to download You TV Player for PC according to your operating system.
For Windows users. Then you can use type app mail on pc.
Step-1: First download bluestacks.exe installation file by searching it on your browser or directly go to the official website
Step-2: After downloading bluestacks, you should link your google account to the bluestacks.
Step-3: Now open the bluestacks and then click my apps. In that select system apps. And go to. Google play store.
Step-4: In the Google play store’s search bar, type Your TV Player and search. As soon as the application appears, install it.
Step-5: After the installation completes the You TV Player will appear in My Apps tab in bluestacks.
Step-6: You can now launch the app and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it.
For Mac users:
How to Use Bluestack for PC :
Step-1: Download the Bluestack application from its official website
Step-2: Now, open the .exe file on your PC and click to launch it
Step-3: After the installation of bluestacks, you need to sign in with your proper Google Account.
Step-4: In bluestacks, click on the search icon and type the name as ‘You TV Player’ and then click on the search using Google play store. Once you find the app in the play store, install it.
Step-5: After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in the All Apps tab of bluestacks.
|You TV Player for PC|
Step-6: That’s all. You have added the playlist to the video player. You can now select a group from the update and start viewing IPTV channel feeds.
Instead of bluestacks you can use another android emulator like Nox Player, KO player or Andyroid extra. It is up to you to choose the right android emulator depending on your computer. But the most recommended one is bluestacks since it is the choice of many people around the world and also the most stable android emulator for PC.