A lot of people these days are focusing on the safety of their homes. For that reason, many people installed surveillance cameras in their homes. An application is required to check the status of all cameras and live streaming on their devices. NVSIP is created for that purpose only. NVSIP is a surveillance app that allows you to turn your webcam or another camera device into a surveillance camera. You can set up different devices and monitor different locations at the same time. All you need is an internet connection. From NVSIP you can stream video directly from the camera and save the video to your device’s simply press a button. NVSIP is developed by AutoID and released in 2018.
|NVSIP for PC|
Specifications of NVSIP for PC:
- NVSIP lets you transform any old cameras into the semi-professional surveillance system.
- It helps to increase system message function and also helps to increase the media demonstration point.
- You can activate or deactivate the sound in the NVSIP app.
- NVSIP gives you an alarm notification. You can set the alarm, so when something on someone comes to a frame, you get a notification that allows you to see what’s on there no matter where you are.
- NVSIP gives the opportunity to playback recorded videos. It allows you to repeat scenes if you find something you need to watch again.
- With the help of NVSIP, you see what’s happening in your home or office in real-time.
How to download NVSIP for PC?:
NVSIP is primarily designed for mobile phones, and there are no official ways to enjoy the app on the computer. But you need not worry; you can use NVSIP for PC with the help of an android emulator.
Following are the two install NVSIP for PC:
1. Install NVSIP for PC using Bluestacks App Player.
2. Install NVSIP for PC using Nox App Player.
Install NVSIP for PC using Bluestacks:
Many people use bluestacks to run their favorite mobile apps on their PCs. Bluestacks is known for its graphics and features. You can switch back and forth between multiple cameras and streams while all having excellent video quality. Then Bluesatck also Supports the Danale app for pc.
Following are the steps to install the app on PC with Bluestacks:
- First, download Bluestacks.exe installation file by searching it on your browser or directly go to the official website and download it
- After downloading the bluestacks, you need link your google account to the app
- Then go to the search bar and search NVSIP app and results will be displayed on the screen
- Find the appropriate result and click NVSIP icon and allow it install on your PC
|NVSIP for PC|
- Once the installation completes, click the NVSIP icon in my apps tap and enjoy using NVSIP app on your PC
Install NVSIP for PC using Nox player:
Some people hesitate to use bluestacks because it eats more RAM. Also, it runs advertisements that can annoy some people and slow down the app slightly. For that, one of the alternatives is to use Nox Player. It is also an android emulator.
Here is the step to download NVSIP for PC using Nox Player:
- First of all, download the Nox player to download NVSIP for PC.
- Once you download the Nox player, you need to sign in your Google account in Google play store
- Next, you have to download NVSIP for PC by searching it in play store
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Find the appropriate NVSIP app and download it
- Now you are all set to go. After the app is installed on your PC, you can connect your camera to the NVSIP app.